250 gm steamed prawns, shelled
100gm glass noodles (suun)
1 cucumber shredder thinly
1 carrot shredded thinly
2 sprigs fresh coriander chopped
some fried egg slice thinly
10 - 15 sheet Vietnamese rice paper
1. Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan and blanch glass noodles till soft. Remove and drain well.
2. Using a hot damp tea towel, wipe the rice paper and leave aside until it has softened and is ready for use.
3. Place 3 halved prawns, some glass noodles, some cucumber, carrot, chopped coriander, on the rice paper.
4. Fold one end of the rice paper over the filling and roll up firmly. Press lightly to seal.
5. Serve the spring rolls with Thai sweet sauce + crushed nuts.