INGREDIENTS:375g Puff Pastry
1 Egg white - lightly beaten
1 tbsp Caster Sugar
Your favourite Jam (I used blueberry jam)
1/2 cup Milk Powder
1/4 cup Caster Sugar
1/4 cup Custard Powder
1 1/4 cup Water
1/3 cup Cream
- Mix all except cream in a pot & cook until thicken.
- Cool then beat in cream with mixer for 1 min until thick & creamy.
1. Roll pastry into 50 x 20 cm.
Cut into eight 50cm long strips.
2. Grease cream horn tubes.
Wrap a tube with the pastry strip starting from the narrow end.
Brush with egg white & sprinkle sugar.
Place onto greased baking tray.
3. Bake at 200C for 20 min, then 190C for 10 min until brown & puffed.
Leave on tray for 5 min & carefully twist to remove moulds from horns.
Leave to completely cool before filling.
4. Fill with jam, then followed by custard cream.