Ini ada lah percobaan pertama kali membuat Tiramisu.... The very 1st time in the making of TIRAMISU.... alahai... hasilnya cukup memuaskan..... Nak resipi!!... ambik dan coba ya kawan2... :D
Last but not least:
Masukkan kedalam peti ais buat beberapa jam.... sebelum d hidang..
Ingredients for 4-6 servings
- 500 g (18 oz.) Mascarpone
- 5 eggs
- 5 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 package of ladyfinger biscuits
- 300 ml (1 1/4 cup) very strong coffee
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar until the mixture is pale;
- add the mascarpone and mix well;
- beat the egg whites to stiff peaks and fold them into the mixture;
- dip the ladyfinger biscuits into the strong coffee and arrange a layer of them in the bottom of a serving bowl or in small individual cups;
- cover with a layer of the mascarpone mixture; place another layer of coffee-soaked biscuits on top and cover with another layer of the mascarpone mixture;
- refrigerate for at least three hours; serve cold, sprinkled with cocoa powder.