Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Pandan Mantou Roll
source: Shanty Suziana Sukimin@Gourmet World
300gm plain flour
5gm instant yeast
Adequate amount of water (to make the dough not too sticky or too hard)
1. Mix well dough ingredients until smooth. Divide into two parts.
2. Add Pandan essence into one of the dough.
3. Use rolling pin to roll the white and green dough into thin and flat sheet.
4. Place green sheet onto white sheet, then roll it even.
5. Roll up the both sheets from outside to inside.
6. Cut the long stripe into equal sections. Leave to rise for 30 minutes. Steam over high heat for 6 minutes.