Thursday, May 31, 2012
For the dough :
500 g flour
80 g castor sugar
Ghee ~ enough to make soft dough
For the filling :
300 g groundnuts
70g castor sugar
** I think half recipe of the filling is enough for 1 recipe of the dough
Icing sugar ~ for coating
1. Combine all the ingredients for the dough to form a soft dough.
2. Place the groundnuts on a tray and bake in the oven.
3. Remove the skin and grind the nuts. Mix well with sugar. Leave aside.
4. Take a bit of dough roll into a ball and then flatten it.
5. Place the filling and cover. Shape it oval, like the shape of a leaf.
6. 'Clip' on top of the dough just to give it a prettier look!